Friday, January 04, 2008

Things I wish will happen in 2008

As this is a brand new year, I would like to make a wish list here and see how many will come true at the end of the year:

1) every family and friends to have a save and healthy year
2) My private fund to return 20% p.a.
3) The global financial market to rebound from the subprime woes
4) KLCI to cross 2000 points
5) I Capital to trade above RM3 (this might sounds greedy, but hey, it's a wish)
6) My daughter knows how to call me "Papa"
7) Malaysia to have a smooth and fair election (no riot, no sudden blackout during counting of votes, no "ghost voters" and etc)
8) The China market did not collapse after Beijing Olympic as predicted by most "experts"
9) some bad and dirty Malaysian politicians are diagnosed with cancers and retired
10) Malaysia Government to manage the tax payer money more efficiently, like clean government, low corruption ("No" corruption is too far-fetched), lower income tax, low crime rate, car AP system to be abolished, Proton to be sold off and etc.
11) Arsenal winning the Premier League
12) Alex Ferguson resigned from Man United and his post is taken over by Bryan Robson (hey, a wish, remember)
13) Hamilton wins the F1 (pity him for losing the title in the final race in year 2007 la)
14) Warren Buffett come to Malaysia for vacation and I meet him on the street and take a photo with him.

I will be a happy person if half of these come true.

No comments: